1. The carriage is subject to regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage(Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act,1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which in non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provision of sections4.5.6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exception, adaptions, modifications etc. as notified in the Government of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
Compulsory health certificate signed and stamped by anyone from the list of Authorised Doctor/institutions available on our website and also on Shri Amarnathji
Shrine Board website is mandatory for every passenger, without the certificate the boarding would be denied and normal cancellation policy would be applicable. Format for the
compulsory health certificate, list of authorised Doctor/institutions and guidelines for doctors/Medical institutions is mentioned in our website www.utair.in and on Shri
Amarnathji Shrine Board website www.shriamarnathjishrine.com
All passengers must present valid photo identification at Check-in. Passenger are requested to carry hard copy of the ticket.
The Company reserves to itself the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby, incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company also reserves to itself the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the Company may constitute a risk to the persons on board.
The passengers may not necessarily be carried in the same Helicopter as a matter of regrouping based on weight of the passengers or other operational reasons.
Editing of this ticket in any manner is not permitted and will render it invalid for the journey for which it is issued
Considering the distance and nature of the TREK as it takes 5 hrs to 6 hrs to trek to the holy cave, for Darshans and trek back to Panjtrani and other another hour for Darshan and normally flights could stop after 4 pm.
Passengers reporting to Panjtrani after 3 PM have little chance to get the flight to Pahalgam. Such passengers are advised to contact Panjtrani Helipad and get their tickets revalidated for next day before 3 pm on the current date; such passengers will need to put up with inconvenience of a night at Panjtrani at your own cost.
All passengers departing Pahalgam after 10 am will by default be getting next day’s return flight as it takes 5 to 6 hours to have darshan and trek back Panjtrani. Our flight stops at 4pm and you will be required to report at Panjtrani at least 1 hour before departure. However boarding is served on First come First serve basis, subject to availability. There is a chance that you will spend a night at Panjtrani.
It is not recommended to stay overnight at Holy Cave because of harsh weather.
This travel document is issued by the Company shall be subject to the rules of cancellation as follow:
Time of application/ request for Cancellation
|| Amount of Refund
||0-59 min before the departure of shuttle
||No Refund. |
||60 min - 23:59 hrs. before the departure of shuttle
||50% Refund, after deducting all Taxes, Debit/Credit Card or any other Transaction Fee as actually charged by the Bank and Operator’s Administrative Charges @ Rs. 150/- per passenger.
||24 hrs. – 47:59 hrs. before the departure of shuttle
70% Refund, after deducting all Taxes, Debit/Credit Card or any other Transaction Fee as actually charged by the Bank and Operator’s Administrative Charges @ Rs. 150/- per passenger.
||48 hrs. or more before the departure of shuttle
||Full Refund after deducting all Taxes, Debit/Credit Card or any other Transaction Fee as actually charged by the Bank and Operator’s Administrative
Charges @ Rs. 150/- per passenger.
||Shuttle cancelled by Operator
Full fare Refund.
||No show by passenger
Refund against cancelled tickets shall usually be processed within 48hrs of the receipt of requisition of cancellation. Actual refund may take some time due to banking channels.
Refunds for tickets booked through Agents shall be made by Agents only. No enquiries for refunds against cancelled/partially used tickets shall be entertained where the bookings are made through Agents.
Where bad weather or technical snags beyond UTair India Control has resulted in your helicopter flight being cancelled or delayed, UTair India will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However full refund will be given for cancelled flight. Passengers whose tickets were cancelled due to bad weather/technical snags are required to claim their refund by sending (courier or speed post) their Original cancelled ticket duly stamped by UTair’s Authorized Officials to UTair India’s Head office within 30 days of the cancellation date. Claims for refund received after 30 days of the cancellation date shall not be entertained. No accommodation or meals shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight due to whatsoever reason.
In case the passenger (s) is not able to reach Pahalgam/Panchtarni on the assigned time and date due to bad weather enroute or due to restrictions on movement of Yatris imposed by security agencies or any other authority, UTair shall not be liable to either extend the journey date nor consider refunds against “No Show” cases.
All claims for refunds against tickets whether made directly on our website or through the Agents or Associations have to be lodged with original cancelled tickets latest within 30 days of conclusion of Yatra failing which the claims shall be summarily rejected.
If flight is cancelled by UTair due to bad weather, passengers are entitled to full refund. Operator will not accommodate the passengers on next day.
Advance (Online) booking passengers will have priority over spot booked passengers.
Passengers may carry only one piece of luggage weighing no more than 5 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage cannot be carried.
In the event of death of a passenger, or any bodily injured or wound by a passenger which result in permanent disablement in capacitating from engaging in or being occupied with his usual duties or business, occupation, the liability of UTair India for each passenger shall be INR 20.00 Lacs for an adult passenger.
21. The tickets are issued only after the passengers have accepted our detailed terms and conditions as mentioned on our website www.utair.in
22. Children below 13 years in age, elderly persons above the age of 75 years and Ladies who are more than 6 weeks pregnant shall not be permitted to undertake the pilgrimage.
23. Payment gateway charges/internet banking charges or any such charges related to payment made for purchase of tickets online shall be extra. . All credit / debit card issued in India are acceptable. American Express cards are not acceptable.
UTair India has the option to make changes in these terms and conditions at any time.
25. UTair India Services shall be governed by, and constructed in accordance with, the laws of India, for any dispute of or litigation the courts of Delhi will only have the jurisdiction.
- Please follow the safety instructions given at the helipad.
- For safe Helicopter flying, it is imperative that weight restriction parameters are followed and adhered to. UTair India Pvt Ltd., request the passengers to cooperate with its staff and in this regard decision of UTair India officials on duty at site shall be final and binding.